Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some day child.... things are gonna get easier.

Dear Elizabeth,

Heard this one on 98.1 on my drive home tonight. I was stoned. It was late. So inevitably I started sobbing like a small child on my ride home. Tonight was one of those nights... yeah. Definitely one of those nights.

Texted with the fuck buddy a bit, nothing came of it.... so I just made other plans. Hung out with my brother's friend Nick who is kind of somewhat of a person I do some things with. He says, "We're not fuck buddies... we're fucking friends... that just means we're friends, that fuck."

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. So yeah, after that went to go hang out with RFA. Got high. Ryan Shuler showed up and wanted to do acid. Brilliant. I drove home, stoned, once again.

We did have a tender moment. We were sitting in the car alone... and he took my hand for a moment. And of course... I instantly forgave all of the douche bag stuff that has been going on for a while now. I just know the person he can be and I keep thinking that this side of him is one day going to stick around. I think it's time to wake up. I just wish I could figure out what the fuck makes me like him so much.... There really is nothing special about him. Actually, there are very few, if any, completely redeeming qualities about him, in the slightest. Hmmm. I really need to sort out my priorities. When he's not near me I fucking hate him... but when it's just me and him... at any and all hours of the night... he is amazing to me. FUCK MY LIFE.

Well, you're home from Belgium! Yay! Hope you had a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to hear all about it. Although, it might have to happen when I'm home from California! I start school soon and I really really really can't wait! I'm actually looking forward to a new semester, maybe that's what I need right now... some new beginnings, and new fresh starts!

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment