Friday, January 8, 2010

Hang on to your hopes, my friend...

Dear Elizabeth,

Hope Belgium is treating you well. I just got in for the night a little while ago, and it's around four thirty in the morning. I'm going to type until I feel as though I'd fall asleep at the keyboard.

Tonight, I saw Joe Dooling for the first time out of school... and not at Acme. It was interesting, to say the least. He took me to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I'm sure it was a great movie, but I wouldn't really know, for reasons I'm sure you can guess. After that, we went driving around looking for that place called Kid's Castle that everyone goes to. We couldn't find it, so we settled for the prospect of star gazing. I don't know if you know this, but it snowed a bit tonight. We drove right by your house, actually... and walked up to the field behind Tennent... and laid under blankets... and did things. Mostly kissing... and lots of talking. Lots of talking. He's actually a great person to talk to. He wants to know everything about everything. Something I admire. It became cold, and I needed to relieve myself of urine. So we stopped at my house to use the toilet, then drove a bit... only to sit parking around the corner of my house.

Things happened... things I'm not sure that I'm proud of. No, there was no sex. But things. I don't know if I like him... It's hard. Although, I must admit, he's not that goofball kid that I used to hang out with on the pool deck. He's different.

This all happened because once again RFA blew me off. I'm done with him. I'm not making any effort. Ever. Again.

Mostly, because of last night. We were supposed to smoke marijuana together because he's been bugging me to do it with him for like ever. So I get to his house... and his stupid friend Ryan is over. Greaaaaaaaaaaaat. Awesome. I wanted to smoke pot with you and your stupid friends. Epic. So we did it, and I hated it. I drove home stoned because they wanted to go hang out with Mike Planinshek (or however you spell it) and I really haven't completely lowered my standards. Not that low anyway. Yeah, so he apologized this morning for last night being awful, which it was.

I think I've exhausted myself. Go me. I promise to write more in the morning!

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment